Thursday 9 May 2013

China Visa application update

Dear all,

I have just received confirmation from the Travel Company with regards to the insurance information that you need to include on the application form;

Please read the following:

Fogg Travel insurance:
Master policy number SJUNS40097- 01 A&B

Insurance document info can be downloaded from NST website but if students have had pre-existing medical conditions they need to call 0845 1300198 to check this out.

Back in March we highlighted the need for you to contact the Insurance Company directly, if your child has any pre-existing medical conditions. Please do this if you haven't done so already!

I appreciate that you will now be eager to send off your application, but before you do so please wait for one more final document that I have been advised to share with you. In order to support your application you will need a letter from the school confirming that your child is A) going on the trip to China and B) is a pupil at James Gillespie's High School.
I have only been made aware of this today, so I have arranged for a letter to be drafted this morning and I will get it to you ASAP. Once you have received this document, together with the other paperwork that I issued on Tuesday, you should have everything you need in order to proceed with the VISA application.
I am still being told that it is taking approximately 4 days if you visit the Edinburgh Centre.

More information to follow shortly.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

Best Wishes

Mr. Irvine

No comments:

Post a Comment