Tuesday 7 May 2013

China Meeting Tuesday 7th May 2013

Hello,
today we met at lunchtime and we discussed further the application process for visas.
I issued envelopes to each student which contain important information that is needed to support each individual application.
Please treat the contents of the envelope as confidential and do not make photocopies.
Once the application has been processed and the passport returned, if the support documents are also returned I would ask that they be brought back to the school and given to me.
It would appear that taking the documents along to the Edinburgh consulate is the quickest and cheapest way of applying. Please check the China Visa website for more precise details about the application process, although I believe you can apply online and then you will be given a date/time to go along to the centre. This is when you will take along the supporting documents that were issued today.
Today a question regarding insurance was raised and I am currently dealing with this. I will update the blog as soon as I find out about the insurance; e.g. if there is a policy number that you need on the application form.
If there are any more questions like this, please get in touch and I will do my very best to get you an answer as quickly as possible.
Some students did not attend the meeting today and I am out of school tomorrow. if your child did not attend my meeting today and therefore did not received the documents, he/she should report to me first thing on Thursday morning.


Thanks and best wishes

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment