Friday 3 May 2013

China Trip - visa update

Hello everyone!
I have received documents from the Travel company, copies of which you will need to send along with the completed application form.
I have printed these this afternoon and arranged for copies to be made for each student. My plan is to issue these at the next meeting on Tuesday 7th May. I don't want to upload them here as they contain passport information.
I believe you can take the application and hand it in yourself, this might in fact be a slighter quicker and cheaper method than sending it by post. I think Mr. Warden mentioned this back in March as he has had the experience of applying for several visas in the past. I believe it only took him 4 days last year to get his.
I will confirm all of this on Tuesday. In the meantime, if you have any other questions that can't be answered on the visa website please email either myself, or Mr. Warden using the email address that he supplied on the letter that was sent out last Tuesday.

Best Wishes

Mr. Irvine

No comments:

Post a Comment